Z-kai USA Inc. (“Z-kai”) greatly respects the privacy of you and your child. We are committed to protecting any and all your personally identifiable information.
Collection of Information
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact Information: your first and last name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
- Other identifying information: unique personal identifier (such as customer number, unique pseudonym, or user alias), IP address, passwords and other security information for authentication and access, and cookie identifiers;
- Financial Information: credit card, debit card and bank account information you used in a transaction with us;
- Demographic information: age;
- Geolocation data;
- Internet and other electronic network activity information: your browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate within our services and which elements of our services you use the most;
- Commercial information: products purchased or viewed on our website;
- Professional or employment-related information
- Profile inference: inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predisposition, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Transactional Purposes:
We use your contact information, financial information, and commercial information to receive, process, confirm, send and track your order, subscription or registration, and communicate with you about your order.
- Analytical Purposes:
We use your other identifying information, internet activity and browsing history, commercial information, demographic information, and geolocation data to analyze preferences, trends and statistics.
- Marketing and Promotional Purposes:
We use your contact information, commercial information, demographic information, internet or other electronic activity, geolocation data, and inferences to inform you of our new products, services and offers, and provide you with other information from and about Z-kai group, including personalized marketing communications.
- Maintenance and Improvement of Services and Websites:
We use your contact information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to maintain functionality on our website, handle your service requests, and help us improve our service.
- Security and Fraud Prevention:
We use your contact information, other identifying information, commercial information, financial information, geolocation data, internet activity and browsing history, and inferences to protect this website, our company, and others and to prevent fraud, theft and misconduct.
Sources of Information
- From you and your electronic activities: We collect information directly from you. The information include contact and demographic information as well as payment information. We also passively collect your information from your internet or other electronic activities.
- From third parties: We may collect information about you from third parties such as Our Affiliates and Contractors described below and E-Commerce platforms we may use.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
- Our Affiliates
We share your personally identifiable information with our affiliates who are controlling, controlled by or under common control with Z-kai for the above-mentioned purposes.
- Our Contractors
- Law Enforcement/Security
Z-kai may disclose your personal information, without any prior notice to you, unless required to do in accordance to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such actions is deemed necessary or required in an effort to:Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statues or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Z-kai and/or its website;
Maintain safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Z-kai; and
Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of Z-kai and/or the general public
- We do not exchange personal information for money or other benefit to data brokers or third parties for their marketing purposes independent of us.
If you would like to opt out of accepting cookies altogether, you can generally set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. However, certain features of our web sites or other services may not work if you delete or disable cookies.
We may use Google Analytics on our websites to collect usage data, to analyze how users use the web sites and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Advertising and Online Tracking
Opting out of Marketing
If you prefer not to receive marketing from us or from our contractors, please let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your full name, email address, mailing address, and specifically what information you do not want to receive. Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take up to 5 days for your email request and 6-8 weeks for your postal mail request to be processed.
We may need to contact you via phone, email or mail to address questions or issues specific to your order, entry, etc., even if you have opted to not receive marketing communications from us. We contact you only in ways compatible with your communications choices. To the extent necessary for such purposes, we take reasonable steps to make sure that your contact information is accurate, complete, current, and otherwise reliable.
Update to Your Information
If you would like to update or correct your email address, mailing address or other contact information with us, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Privacy Protection for Your Children
We understand the importance of protecting your child’s privacy. We are in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and do not knowingly collect or maintain any personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that any of your children has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us and we will take appropriate steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
California Customer Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have certain choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
Right to Know:
You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month, what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold in the preceding 12 months.
Right to Deletion:
You also have the right to request that we delete your personal information. We may not delete all of your personal information if one of the following exceptions applies:
- Transactional: to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or perform a contract we have with you;
- Security: to detect data security incidents;
- Error Correction: to debug or repair any errors;
- Legal: to protect against fraud or illegal activity or to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law, such as the right to free speech; or
- Internal Use: to use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information (i.e. to improve our services).
Please note that if we delete your personal information, many of our services will not work the same as before the deletion.
Right to Opt-Out of Sale:
You have the right to opt-out of sale of your personal information.
Shine the Light Request:
You may have the fight to request that we provide you with (i) a list of certain categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purpose during the immediately preceding calendar year and (ii) the identity of those third parties.
To submit a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to verify your identity, you will need to provide the following information: name, telephone number, email address, postal address. In order to designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf, you must provide the authorized agent with written permission to do so, and your authorized agent must submit that written proof at the time they make the request on your behalf. If you wish to make multiple requests under this section, we recommend sending the deletion request last, as we will not be able to fulfill your other requests once we have deleted your information. We will maintain a record of your requests.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights and we will not deny you goods or services, charge you a different price, or provide you with a lesser quality of goods or services if you exercise any of your CCPA rights.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web sites, and you do so at your own risk.
We urge you to keep any password that you establish with us in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. We also encourage you to use a unique or different password for our websites. Also remember to log off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Mailing Address: 450 Massachusetts Avenue, Arlington, MA 02474